Wow! I can’t believe it’s November already. This year has flown by for me, as I’m sure it has for you too. I find that many people have some form of photography on their yearly “to do” list. And since it’s almost the end of the year, I thought I’d give you some extra incentive to get photography crossed off that list!Here is the list of reasons to be photographed I’ve come up with so far:
- You are finally ready to get rid of that photo of your dog/cat doubling as your facebook/Google+/twitter/Pinterest profile image.
- You need an updated business portrait or maybe you need to finally have one done for the first time!
- You and your husband/wife were last photographed by a professional at your wedding….years ago.
- You want to give your significant other a special gift. Maybe something a little sexy?
- You love, love, love your wedding dress and really want an excuse to put it back on and have gorgeous images of yourself in it (minus the wedding day stress!).
- Your family was last photographed by a professional photographer when the one or more of the kids was still in diapers….and they start middle/high school next year.
- You just got engaged!!
- It’s the end of the year and you don’t have an updated photo to include with the cards you are sending out.
- You think the girl’s night out/bridal shower that starts with professional make-overs* and photographs would be great fun.
- You really want an excuse to get dressed up and have someone pamper you*.
As you can see, “Custom Portraits” can be just about anything! And, I know I’ve left many things off the list! So…for November of this year, I am offering special pricing for my Custom Portrait Sessions.
What does a Custom Portrait Session include?
- A hand-picked location just for your custom portraits (Anywhere within an hour driving distance of San Jose. A travel fee may apply to other areas. If you choose an area that requires a permit, permit fees will be additional.).
- A phone consultation to go over all the session details including, but not limited to: What style of portrait would you like? Would you like your portraits done outdoors or indoors? Would you like them to be casual or formal?
- Your portrait session with me and my assistant lasts 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on how many individuals are being photographed.
- Up to four people photographed (A fee for additional people may apply)
- Your portrait proofs are posted to a private web page for your viewing and ordering.
Regular pricing for a Custom Portrait Session is $500 but if you book your session during November, I will cut the price in half to $250! In order to qualify for this special pricing, you will need to book and pay for your portrait session (the session doesn’t have to be this month) by November 30, 2012.
So, what are you waiting for? Get something crossed off your list!
*Adding a professional hair and make-up artist is in addition to the session price. I have several amazing ones on speed dial!!0